O Level Unsolved Topical Biology (5090) Paper 1 provides an opportunity to candidates to practice topic wise questions from previous years to the latest. Extensive working of Team MS Books has tried to take this booklet to perfection by collaborating with top of the line teachers.
We have added answer key / marks scheme at the end of each topic for the candidate to compare the his/her answer to the best.
MS Books strives to maintain actual spacing between consecutive questions and within options as per CAIE format which gives students a more realistic feel of attempting question.
- Characteristics and Classification of Living Organisms
- Movement into and out of cells
- Biological Molecules
- Plant Nutrition
- Transport in Flowering Plants
- Human Nutrition
- Gas Exchange in Human
- Transport in Humans
- Diseases and Immunity
- Co-ordination and Response
- Development of Organisms and Continuity of Life
- Biotechnology and Genetic Modification
- Relationships of Organisms with one another and with the Environment