Dear students! A number of texts and solutions are in the market which seem helpful in the examination. In the preparation of this book, I considered some very important points which rarely found. These features are resultant of many years experience and series of discussions with the students regarding their difficulties in the subject.
- After completing each topic, a student usually has a blurred idea about When student undergoes the practice tests, the fog settles down and concepts become crystal clear. The best part for the practice is examination questions. If these questions are randomly picked in the beginning, student faces some difficult question of the topic at start, the ideas in his mind are jumbled and even an easy topic becomes so hard that sometimes it becomes amazing for an experienced teacher.
Questions are carefully selected and sequenced in the ascending order of difficulty so students get gradually strong in the concept of topic. It is a dire need to make students feel easy at topic.
- Presentation matters a lot. Some students get confused by the change of format even if they have come across the same question which they have attempted already. The same format is chosen which the students will face in their final examination so that they get familiar with the examination conditions.
- Solutions to the problems are presented in a way that ensures the scoring of A+ These solutions are written after careful study and in the light of CIE marking schemes and examiner reports.
- Calculations, formulae, appropriate number of significant figures, diagrams and presentation will be strongly helpful for students.
- After doing two/three questions from each topic, students find no difficulty in solving the next questions and that is the main goal. Students must be able to answer accurately, confidently and independently.