A Level Unsolved Topical Physics (9702) Paper 2 provides an opportunity to candidates to practice topic wise questions from previous years to the latest. Extensive working of Team MS Books has tried to take this booklet to perfection by collaborating with top of the line teachers.
We have added answer key / marks scheme at the end of each topic for the candidate to compare the his/her answer to the best.
MS Books strives to maintain actual spacing between consecutive questions and within options as per CAIE format which gives students a more realistic feel of attempting question.
- Physical Quantities and Units
- Measurement Techniques
- Projectile Motion
- Forces & Turning Effect of Force
- Density, Equilibrium of Forces and Pressure
- Work, Power & Energy
- Deformation of Solids
- General Properties of Waves
- Doppler Effect for Sound Waves
- Electromagnetic Spectrum
- Stationary Waves
- Waves Superposition
- Current Electricity
- D.C. Circuits
- Radioactivity & Nuclear Physics